Saturday 3 August 2013

Being Simple

The beginning is the end is the beginning! - smashing pumpkins

That's how I'll start ranting on the mudsling and horse shit I'll be going through with a couple of things...

Life
Music
Life again
Fashion (hopefully with my own designed tees)
And more boring stuff...

Simpleton, a band, a brand and a way of life. Never beating around the bush with bombastic terms, quotes or metaphors. A concept of being bare with nothing more than being oneself. Nothing to bieber or kardashian about. 

What inspired me? Nothing.

Probably myself. Probably boredom or if I was gonna be philosophical, a reflection of myself by rambling expressively through words.

So...having the last sip from the end of my pint, I shall now take end my first entry with nothing but a full stop.

Thanks.

Full Stop

No comments:

Post a Comment