Thursday 16 January 2014

Being me

The mistakes. Being human. Forgetting the words. I will give in. I will volunteer to be your life.
I remember and I forget. I tremble and I fear. I promise and I break. I swear and i curse.
I'm never the person I wanted to be.

I live and I speak of it. The tales, the lies and the stories. I made them laugh, I made them smile. I'm tired. I need to be. Now let me slip so I can sleep away. 

I've got a warm heart. 

I cry truths. I love all i love. I feel the beats. I hear the truths. I'm sorry I betrayed you. Hazel was the colour of my eyes. The mirror never lies. The flow that follows. 
I love that you'll live. I feel the beats. I hear the truth. I'm sorry i betrayed you.

I'll still be who i'm meant to be. What I was said I would to be. What I want to be. I will. 

With a warm heart and all the medicine. I'll never betray myself.

I'm tired. I'm weak. I'm irrelevant. It's just me being me. I'm irrelevant. 

I am who I will be.


Full Stop

No comments:

Post a Comment